1. What is Personal Information
Customers' personal information is any information relating to them, by which can specifically identify them (including personal identification code).
The information that can be used to identify a customer includes his/her name, age, date of birth, phone number, email address, home address, employer, credit card number, bank account number, positional information and riding routes gained from the GPS equipped on the bicycle, etc. Customers can be distinguished by one piece or the combination of multiple pieces of the information mentioned above.Customers can be distinguished by one piece or the combination of multiple pieces of the information mentioned above.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
The customers' personal information should be collected under their permission after clearly notifying them the purposes of use etc. in advance.
When the customers fill in the contract for providing the bicycle sharing and bicycle rental service or other documents directly, the purpose of use etc. should be clearly stated on the spot.
In addition, collecting personal information from the customers by methods other than those described above should only be allowed when customers publicly publish the information or agree to provide it to us. Customers may refuse this consent at their discretion, but in such a case, we may not be able to provide products or services.
3. For Which Purposes We Use Customers' Personal Information
The personal information collected from the customers is used only for the following business.
- ① To provide and maintain service, provide after-sales service, calculate and charge fees, and for other related business.
- ② To send introductions about our products, services, campaigns, events, etc. (including publicity and advertising), as well as goods and gifts of the services and campaigns, etc.
- ③ To respond to customers' comments, requests and inquiries
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- (1) We do not provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases. However, this restriction does not apply to the case where customer information is entrust to the contractor within the scope required for business entrusting (for example, in accordance with outsourcing of "computer system operation", "storage of paper documents" and "disposal of paper documents", etc.).
- ①When the customer agrees.
- ②When the contents in the following table are provided to the following recipient orally, in written form, or electronically for the purposes in the following table.
|Contents Provided||Recipients||Purpose of Use|
- ③ When it is determined necessary by laws and regulations.
- ④ When it is deemed necessary for the benefit of the customer or the public.
- ⑤ When there are other justifiable reasons.
- (2) If any customer requests the cancellation of the provision to the third parties in the preceding paragraph ① and ②, he or her can apply to us for suspension.
5. Handling of Special Care-required Personal Information
Without the consent of our customers, we do not collect, use or provide third parties with personal information relating to principal's special care-required personal information such as race, creed, social status, medical history, criminal record, fact of having suffered damage by a crime, physical disabilities, intellectual disabilities or mental disabilities, except under the following circumstances.
- (1) When according to laws and regulations
- (2) When necessary to protect human life, body or property
- (3) When especially necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy growth of children
- (4) When needed to assist a state agency or local public group or an entrusted party in carrying out legal affairs
6. Personal Information Protection System
We established a CSR committee to conduct company-wide personal information protection. And choose a person under the committee to be in charge of personal information protection, implement the personal information protection policy in all departments from the entire company, promote the personal information protection trainings of employees, and establish a system to accepting customers' opinions.
We consider personal information to be information entrusted to us by customers, aware of the responsibility to ensure its safety, and we shall implement appropriate managements.
In case of accidents relating to personal information happen, measures should be taken quickly to prevent the expansion of loss. On this basis, analyze the causes of the accidents to prevent it from happening again.
8. Collecting Personal Information From Homepage
9. Inquiries From Customers
If any customer requests a disclosure about personal information for which we are obligated to disclose (Article 27 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information), we shall disclose it after confirming the identity in accordance with the procedure stated separately. In addition, if the personal information kept by our company is different from the facts, we can request for correction. And we can apply for inquiries, complaints and consultations related to personal information. When we receive these, we shall respond appropriately within the reasonable range. Therefore, we established a contact point to deal with inquiries, corrections, questions, complaints and consultations, etc. from customers.
Customer consultation center TEL.0800-080-2000
10. Compliance With Laws and Regulations and Improvement
We strictly comply with the laws and regulations for the protection of personal information and other rules.